miércoles, octubre 05, 2005

mr.freeze...

ought to feel lower (well, partly due to tha terribly heartless rejection of this morning´s initial post which contained(at least) all my anger and angst and...well, shoved it away..- but I still don´t klnow the answer to this day!!!)
given
the fact
that today
is
today,
but stil I´mHERE,
quite allright
really
listening to k´s choice,
trying to ignore transitoriness,
just"shoving whales back into the sea" ;) really,... no longer paradise in me track 6... hm, some strange vivid mixture of tracks 1, 4 AND 6 actually... "(...)COULD YOU FREEZE ME IN AND DEFROST ME WHEN IT`S OVER??????(...)", PLEASE <-- = today´s prayer... with me, myself and I living on it... well... trying to... at least... ; -))

what about track 7? - ((which kinda reminds me of early ´tomte´-stuff...ägr...let´s de-virtual before this thought-link gets stronger or even real... *gg*))

well,- better this way.